A financial loan PLUS one-on-one career counselling for Internationally Trained Individuals to get their career started in Canada
How can this program help you?
This is a FREE program that supports Internationally Trained Individuals to successfully complete their foreign credential evaluation, assessment and recognition process by:
Providing financial support via a loan*
Providing ongoing one-on-one career and financial counselling
What are the features of this program?
NO credit history required*
Loans up to $15,000*
Repayment terms from 1 year to 4 years
Ongoing one-on-one career counselling pertaining to:
- Developing a Career Action Plan
- Completing the application process for credential evaluation, assessment and recognition
- Developing your resume and cover letter
- Interview preparation and practice
- Finding interim employment opportunities
- Finding a related job in your targeted sector/occupation
* Eligibility and established service criteria applies
WE ARE HERE TO HELP! Contact us TODAY!
Who will guide you through this process?
A highly skilled and experienced Career & Training Counsellor will assist you with your unique career goals.
What are the eligibility criteria for this program?
You are a Permanent Resident, Canadian Citizen or Convention Refugee, who is legally permitted to work in Canada
You have obtained education and related work experience outside Canada
You are seeking to have your credentials recognized in Canada OR undertaking training for an alternative career or both
You reside in Peel Region, Toronto, Halton Region or Hamilton
Funded by the Government of Canada's Foreign Credential Recognition Program