|Digital Health Careers Info Sessions|
|Tuesday, August 20th, 2019||10 AM||11 AM|
|Wednesday, August 21st, 2019||6 PM||7 PM|
|Wednesday, August 28th, 2019||2 PM||3 PM|
To reserve your spot for this free event, go to Eventbrite.ca
Event held at:
The Centre for Education & Training
595 Parliament Street
Toronto, ON M4X 1P9
Are you an internationally trained Healthcare or IT professional looking for a job?
Digital Health Careers is a FREE program for Healthcare and IT professionals who are NOT working in their field.
Digital Health Careers (DHC) assists internationally trained Healthcare and/or Information Technology (IT) professionals to find alternative careers in Health Informatics.
- One-on-one employment planning and support
- Networking, job shadowing, and informational interview opportunities*
- Sector-specific information and resources provided by Digital Health Canada*
* For selected group sessions
- Post-secondary degree in the Healthcare or IT field
- Permanent Resident or Conventional Refugee
- Availability to attend the MANDATORY 4-week in-class training from 9:00 am-2:00 pm. The in-person classes take place at 595 Parliament Street, Suite 209-21, Toronto, ON M4X 1P9. Please note that this office location doesn’t have parking facilities.
- Commitment to build an alternative career in Health Informatics
- Actively searching for employment
- Suggested Canadian Language Benchmark 7 or higher (verbal and written)
Prospective candidates will be invited to a suitability interview.
- Group 6: September 9 – October 8, 2019 --- 20 seats
- Group 7: November 4 – December 3, 2019 --- 20 seats
- Suitability interview. If you are selected for the next step, the DHC team will invite you for an in-person interview to assess your suitability for the program.
- Final selection and registration to the program. The DHC team will contact participants who are accepted to the program.
If you need more information:
- See our flyer
- Watch the information session webinar
- Follow us on Instagram @dhc_tcet to get answers to Frequent Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Follow us on Twitter @dhc_tcet to learn more about the Health Informatics discipline.