Are you an internationally trained Healthcare or IT professional looking for a job?
Digital Health Careers is a FREE program for Healthcare and IT professionals who are NOT working in their field.
Digital Health Careers (DHC) assists internationally trained Healthcare and/or Information Technology (IT) professionals to find alternative careers in Health Informatics.
- Four weeks of pre-employment online hybrid sessions
- Personalized support to complete an employment action plan
- One-on-one employment planning and support
- A networking activity
- Informational interview opportunities
- Post-secondary degree in the Healthcare or IT field
- Permanent Resident or Conventional Refugee
- Availability to attend the MANDATORY 4-week training from 9:00 am-2:00 pm. For the session starting June 1, 2020, the program will be delivered online.
- Commitment to build an alternative career in Health Informatics
- Actively searching for employment
- Suggested Canadian Language Benchmark 7 or higher (verbal and written)
Prospective candidates will be invited to a suitability interview.
- Group 9: June 1, 2020 - June 30, 2020. This group is full
- Group 10: November 2 - November 30, 2020. 20 seats available
- Suitability interview. If you are selected for the next step, the DHC team will invite you for a Zoom virtual video-interview to assess your suitability for the program.
- Final selection and registration to the program. The DHC team will contact participants who are accepted to the program.
If you need more information:
- Follow us on Instagram @dhc_tcet to get answers to Frequent Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Follow us on Twitter @dhc_tcet to learn more about the Health Informatics discipline.