Helping Visible Minority Newcomer Women Navigate the Canadian Labour Market
Career Pathways is a free program designed to provide visible minority newcomer women with enhanced access to the labour market.
The 2-week classroom style curriculum will allow you to gain the essentials skills needed to be successful in the Canadian workforce.
Program Highlights Include
- Navigating the Canadian job market
- Individual coaching and job search support
- Portfolio and career development
- Essential skill enhancement
- Networking, mentoring activities & employer connections
- Childcare support services (if eligible)
- Transportation cost reimbursement
- Eligible to work in Canada (Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee)
- Canadian Language Benchmark 7 or higher (verbal and written)
- Visible minority newcomer woman
Next session dates: November 11, December 9, 2019.
Career Pathways is presented by The Centre for Education and Training (TCET) and funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada