The Centre for Education & Training (TCET) was incorporated as a not-for-profit corporation in 1996 under the legal name Quality Continuous Improvement Centre for Community Education and Training (QCICCET). It is managed by a Board of Directors working in accordance with established laws for not-for-profit organizations.
We will be recognized as the leader in delivering employment, settlement and language services in the communities we serve.
Our professional team will provide the appropriate resources, skills and opportunities which empower people to achieve their potential.
The Power of Change. The Passion for Growth.
Who we are
The Centre for Education & Training is a not-for-profit, community-based organization incorporated in 1996. We offer career and employment services, youth programs, newcomer settlement and language services, international projects and corporate human resources services. We are a customer-focused organization committed to delivering high quality programs and services.
Our commitment to excellence
- A safe and welcoming environment
- Responsive, courteous and consistent service delivery
- Knowledgeable staff with the skills and capabilities to respond to your needs
- Access to tools and resources to assist you
- Confidentiality of your personal information
Your views count - How you can help
Your feedback is important to us. It can help us make improvements for the benefit of all of our customers.
If you have a comment or suggestion, you can:
- Speak to a staff member or the site manager at your location
- Fill in a feedback form available at the reception desk
- Complete our online feedback form
All feedback is received by the Executive Team.